wrecked 71 squareback free for pickup in miami

i tried to post this before so sorry if it double posts....

71 squareback, hit pretty hard in drivers side. pretty nice custom seat covers and panels. working sunroof.

everything is there except the turn signal lenses.

free without the engine and FI components. pick up only. it might tow backwards on a dolly, better a flatbed or trailer.

400.00 and I will leave the FI and engine intact.

I will sell smaller parts if noone takes the whole thing. I wont ship anything big.

ill send pictures if anyone is interested.

Please Pmail me snipped-for-privacy@type2.com

Reply to
andy_cms