looking for obsolete part

I'm sure I have that part in one of the 50 parts cars we have if you e-mail your request to

I'm sure we can help

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Welcome, Vicki.. glad you came out of the closet, so to speak. Now let's all sit in a circle around the campfire and hold hands while Shaggie tells us about his offroad adventures :) I think I saw someone carrying a beat up old guitar too. Here, grab a beer. :P

You'll never be the same.

That sounds so familiar it sickens me :)

Sorry, I didn't score too high on that scale this time. I never needed one of those. Well, wrong. *I* could have used one on several occasions, but my CAR hasn't ;)

Funny Farm :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

I bet it's that dude in the corner over there with his hands stuffed deep in his shoes. I think he's making some weird jungle animal mating sounds. That, or he slipped a disc.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

/me changes his name to JanET....

....again

janET

Reply to
Jan

Jim, you are out of this world!

Say hello to Elvis for me. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Sometimes Ebay is a good place to find parts cheap. I've seen some parts being sold for almost nothing by people who don't have a clue of ther real value.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Shag wrote: >

We'll be getting guestions from Shaggina shortly.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Janice is prettier.

K.