Looking for VW Thing

I live Northern Ca. Humboldt county, please contact me If you have one for sale!

Why walk when you can fiy!

Reply to
Wayne McClain

Hi Wayne, I emailed you a current classified ad for a Thing out of the Sacramento Bee. You can also search at

sacbee.com (click on classifieds) thesamba.com cars.com (click out the advanced used cars search, search for 1982 and older vehicles)

I think oldbug.com had a restored Thing for mucho dinero for sale but I just checked and it's not listed anymore (but not listed as sold either, so you might call them). They're in So. Ca.

Good luck in your search--Ted

Reply to
Ted