Miles Per Tank

Every now and then something comes down the pike that seems just totaly out of wack or impossible to even think something like this can be possible.Well my friends I came across this product that is way ahead of its time. I kid you not.Ordered mine and I biting at the bit to try it on for size. If getting up to or possibly more than 20% better gas milige, having your car engine decarbonize and most importantly next to near nothing in emissions? Then I suggest you go to this guys webs site and read up on it to see how. NO it is NOT an additive. It's the cutting edge technology device known yet.I challenge you to check the website out, I told the guy I would help him out, and get ready to be absolutely amazed.Here ya go:

Be Bless, Pete

Reply to
Pete

On 31 May 2004 18:37:28 -0700, ptr snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Pete) ran around screaming and yelling:

no thanks....come again... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Mon, 31 May 2004 21:39:15 -0400, Joey Tribiani ran around screaming and yelling:

not only *that* but i snipped the "spam" too..heh JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

............Pete, when your mom drags her @$$ on the carpet because of those intestitinal parasites, just remember that your dad shouldn't have pissed in her water dish and then let her have some snacks from the kitty litter box.

Best wishes

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Tough crowd. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:41:32 -0400, Shaggie ran around screaming and yelling:

i can feel the love here, can you feel it shag? JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...you guys better not be trying to feel *my* love... =-)))

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian