Lower Profile

Hey folks,

It's me, Rocket J Squirrel. I just wanted to tell everyone that the Wonderbus is running fine. I'm keeping a lower profile on the NG right now because my attention has shifted away from matters ACVW, and toward school. I've enrolled in my local college and am working toward my Master's Degree in Social Work. I haven't been to school since 1968. Things haven't changed all that much: most students are there to get it over with, and the haircuts and clothes still look funny. But in keeping with the old-guy-on-campus image, I get to drive to school in this hippie bus. That's worth something. Next project: install a smoke generator and a boom-boom system. Nothing like stepping out of a VW bus accompanied by a cloud of smoke and some Jimi Hendrix. Yessir -- that'll impress the professors.

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott

71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)" KG6RCR
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

LOL

Take pictures!

Damn I wish I hadn't sold my 66.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

good luck Spicoli! LOL

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Nothing like stepping out of a VW bus

Reply to
John Connolly

Dude! That's my skull! I'm so wasted!

Reply to
JnB

Reply to
Shag

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote in news:bf- snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Mike, I went to grad school in my 40s. It's not true what they say about its being harder to learn when you're older. It just takes longer. Just make sure your family understands that you're going to need lots of time undisturbed to write that paper or study for that exam, and that you'll pay them back when you get your degree. Good luck!

Reply to
cloud8

Cool shoes, realy SKA, now loose the white socks!!!!!!!

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Sounds like fun! Keep us posted..