Still seeking 71 bus stovepipe

Good condition 71 bus air preheat stove pipe sought:

As shown at

Category "air cleaner elbow intake manifold," Item 1 on illustration 15-00

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott

71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)" KG6RCR
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Is it a one year item? I have a 69' parts Bus in the backyard I think has the original engine I could look at. The grass is kinda long and damp right now but if a 69' would have it I'll break out the weed whacker and take a look for you. I have a 70' too that I'm fixing up and I will be putting in a performance motor so I won't be needing that peice..... I'll let you know.

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Hi Mac,

I hear tell that there was more than one variety of stove pipe and that matching one to the existing tin requires finding the right one. I'm pretty darn sure the Wonderbus has the original tin, judging by the color of the paint under the paint. Your offer is a very kind one, but I better just try to find a stove pipe from a 71 bus.

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott

71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)" KG6RCR
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Reply to
Braukuche

I'll see your condition and raise you one "you gotta p-mail me and send me your address."

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott

71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)" KG6RCR
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

That's cool man.... still cleaning up from Ivan. I would have been hard to look anytime soon. I didn't get it here too bad but I'm still missing part of my roof and had to clean up all the debris. I really feel sorry for those guys in Pensacola and therabouts. I read on a message here that the P'Cola VW show will be delayed. If you need any help Wild Bill let me know..... I'm not far away in Crestview. I'll have to go back to work sometime soon in the A.F. but until then I'm available.....

Mac

Reply to
Mac