LQQK at the Monster VW on Ebay

This was an odd item up for sale that I thought all VW owners might want to see. I probably should check it out in person, although it would not fit in my current garage! lol

MONSTER VW LIMO TRUCK 4X4

dave AKA vwdoc1

I'm not mad, it's just a super.

Douglas

What's amazing to me is they actually have 11 bids!

greg edmonds

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:26:06 GMT, "greg edmonds" ran around screaming and yelling:

if it was closer to me i would buy it...i will stretch a bug one day, and having one that looks like that would be a bonus...i have a deep appreciation for hard work put into vehicles, whether it be custom, restored, over restored, etc....even if i dont' like the finished product i can at least respect the work.. JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Dude, that thing is *junk*. My opinion. I know lots of people have similar opinions of stuff I've JB Welded/bondo'ed/welded/sawsall'ed together. Come to think of it, they probably care as much about my opinion of that junk car as I care about their opinions of my creations. That seems fair to me. Life is good. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:22:28 -0400, Shaggie ran around screaming and yelling:

"one man's junk"...... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani