rjmacres

Pithedic is Methonics. Methglish.

Reply to
john

We need a translator.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Uh oh, sounds like he got 'treated' by Mario. Lol.

Reply to
ryan68bug

He emailed me again. This time he wants money for something or other.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Here was his latest little rant email.

I'm not exactly sure but it sounds like he wants me to hold my thing against him and then get paid for it.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

unfortunately, even Babelfish.com doesn't have a dipshit to English translator, so it's sometimes hard to tell what the hell Mario is attempting to spit out... one things for sure, if it comes from Mario, it's authenticity is questionable.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

That's where Mario shops for meat.

Reply to
John

I wonder why he's begging for money from you. He emailed me and was bragging about how he makes $50 per hour. I guess he meant $50 per hour, but that he only works 3-4 hours a month which is why we all have to work full time to pay our taxes so that the government can send him his welfare check.

Reply to
Shag

Got to thinking about Mario wanting money sent to the dog pound. Maybe him & sherri are there and need bail money.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

That's on paper. You know, filling out liens on cars he's 're-estimated' to $30,000 restorations which he keeps out back in the rain with the windows open.

Reply to
John

No. It's just the usual rent. He's real happy living there because he gets to sneak some live meat out for entertainment, then dinner.

Reply to
John

He's probably humping the poor workers legs too.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

My solution for now. I'm sure he can change his email address like anyone else but I figure I'll make it a hassle for him to bug me at least. :-)

Shag

Thought about that but he's such cheap entertainment. Always amusing to see what line of bullshit that will spew out his mouth each time.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I don't like exchanging email with him. When I do, I feel like I'm talking with a low-life. Because I am.

Reply to
Shag

I understand. I just don't reply to him. But I read what he typed and then break out the gibberish translation dictionary. I can find most of his words in the ignorant dumb ass and the lying sack of shit chapters.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres