woohoo - I got RAMVA again :)

after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in the available groups to subscribe too ??

I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that

I just for some reason checked again - and here it is :)

I guess I've got some catching up to do

Rich

Reply to
none

hmmm .... ok - i'm Tricky , guess I got to set my user name too

Reply to
none

welcome back Rich

Reply to
Kafertoys

Welcome back....

When catching up, avoid threads about "stainless steel brake lines" and "talk about twisted".... nothing worth reading in those :)

Reply to
Jan

I disagree. The more people that know what a worthless thief and morally bankrupt individual that Mario and his spouse are, the better, in my opinion.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Aaaaah, and i thought that's the reason he left this NG... Good to see you posting again Rich!

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

LOL !!!

arhhh .... RAMVA ... just as I remembered :)

Reply to
Tricky