master cylinder replacement

The master cylinder or my oval finally arrived. Not having had to replace a master cylinder before, is there anything that I need to watch out for, espcially for an oval. Anybody car to give me a quick walk through? Thanks. - DB

Reply to
DB

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:43:04 -0100, "DB" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

This might help a tiny bit:

luck.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:37:17 -0100, "DB" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Eh? I didn't think it was all that bad. Just take your time and you can do it.