Mice Problem

Consider mothballs.

-

Jim Adney

....might want to be careful here....this seems like something that could be easilly forgotten about and ingested by the fan...but if you leave obvious enough you should remember assuming you do a service before firing it up in the spring. ;-)

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I want to thank everyone who responded to my delima. I will take some of the advice and try them...all except the cats ( sorry don't like pets)...but will try the fabric cloths and the moth balls..thanks again..

Reply to
DWoods112

don't forget the Irish Spring Soap. later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

What's wrong with cats. Dan

Reply to