more pulley help

ok, i got and put on my degreed crankshaft pully, now my belts too small i have both pulleys tightend, stock generator pulley, any ideas?

Reply to
Scotty

i mean its too big. sorry

Reply to
Scotty

Scotty,

Degree pulleys have deeper groove. You will need different belt. Not sure the exact length.

Anton

Reply to
anton

ok, i've got the gen pulley on the way will that help????

Reply to
Scotty

If you already haven't done yet: You can adjust the tension on your belt by taking out some shims on the gen pulley. I read your post on *How do you pull the Big pulley out??? * Any reason you didn't change your pulley with stock? They are known to be better...

Roger

"Scotty" schreef >> >>

Reply to
bug '59