Crankshaft Pulley Vibration, 94 accord lx, HELP

I bought this accord 5 months ago with only 93k. I changed the front engine mount since it caused vibration at idling. I also changed timing belt, water pump and all three drive belts 1 month ago. Now the car runs fine although at idling there is still some vibration. Since it's much better than before I replaced the front engine mount, it dosent' bother me too much.

Today when I topped off the ps oil while the car idling, I niticed the crankshaft pulley (and the other pulley? seems like there are two pulleys there) has some vibration, while the other two pulleys above have no vibration at all. IS THIS NORMAL?do all crankshat pulleys have some vibration when the car idling? I am afraid the honda dealer screwed something while they did the water pump job.

I searched this board, sb said there is some seal between these two pulleys, when it's broken, the crankshaft could come off. I hope that's not the problem I am having right now.

ANY INPUT is WELCOME!

Reply to
zachb