My car's in Reader's Digest

A few months back ,I was contacted about someone using my 67 beetle in photo shoot. The photo crew came to my house and they were there all day shooting pictures. Well now the article is in the November 2004 Reader's Digest (page

116). The car was used as a prop in a story about how this woman's Father always advised her on car selection. They took quite a few pictures ,but settled on using one shot with her under my front trunk hood with my tool box open holding a pair of vice grips. I suppose she's fixing something under there? All in all the people were very professional,never moved my car and didn't damage anything- it's funny seeing your car in a magazine like that. Fred67bug
Reply to
Vw67lives

I was leafing through the mag this weekend and saw your car. Nice!

Reply to
frheko