NC All VW Event near Winston Salem Oct 13 & 14

Hello everyone! Would like to invite ya'll to the Fast Times at Farmington #8 All VW Event held at Farmington Dragway near Winston Salem, NC next weekend Oct 13 & 14. All the information can be found at

Any questions, just ask!

Kathy Jacobs

southeastvw

Yeah, I got one. Do you think Mario will show up? If he does, have your camcorders ready!

Reply to
Randall Post

We are looking for good new or used ball joint beams. Bare beams preferably. If they have spindles we only want the short disc brake spindles. We might also be interested in short rear axles and tubes.

If you have some to unload, give us a call.

Jim SR Racing

859-252-2496 (Locations in Lexington, KY and Elgin IL.
Reply to
jim