Idea for a VW shirt

I have been looking for a shirt that has the VW shift pattern on it. The old school 4 speed pattern. I found one but it would be 26 dollars including shipping. Which is ridiculous. I think i'm going to print my own as my mom works at a t-shirt business and I can get them fairly cheap. I'm thinking about 18-20 shipped. Would anyone buy one? the more I print, the cheaper they become. if I print 20 or more I could sell them for 15 shipped which is pretty decent I think. Let me know if you think that would go over well or am i wasting my time!

thanks,

Travis

Reply to
tinsco

I'd buy one - contact me when you get it ready. I already one (prolly the $26 version) and at shows I'm often asked where I got it. You'll sell them, no doubt.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

Travis,

Count me in!! Please let me know if you plan on moving forward with this...I suspect you'll be able to get 20 folks rather easily...

Juan

Reply to
Juan

I'm in Portugal, not a good shipping location :) could you send me the image you gonna print, and I'll print it myself? I can't find a good image of the VW shift pattern... Thanks!

Reply to
Macsoft

Is it a large H-shift pattern on the front with the right gear knob? Or is it a generic H-shift pattern?(As in 99% of all stick shift cars).

If you choose a really high quality T-shirt (as in weight of material, and quality seems(sp?) ) I'm in.

Jørn, who hates cheap T-shirts which deteriorate after a few washings(can you say that?).

Reply to
Berg

You should try a Longtail-T from Duluth Trading Co.

I used to prefer Carhartt T-shirts, but I found they would eventually tear out the top corners of the pocket, plus they aren't as long.

Reply to
Michael Cecil