VW Event at Farmington In NC Oct 22nd

Held at Farmington Dragway near Winston Salem, Nc Oct 22nd, 2006. This all VW Car show, swap meet and Drag Racing event is the finals for the SEVWA 2006 tour bracket racers and the ECPRA Pro Stocks. We have a lot in store for 2007, and will annouce our BIG surprises at the event on the 22nd, for both racers and show car particpants. Hope to see you and your family there! For more information go to

southeastvw