Need a Baja or Rail in Ut,WY area...

Hey i am currently on a drilling rig in utah, and all theese guys out here have some big 4 wheel drive 12mpg pigs. I am looking for a Baja Bug or Sand Rail that is solid safe and rolling, A Good engine is not absolutely necessary but a ready to drive Baja with cage would be Ideal.. I would like to go ripping by all the idiots at about 65 in my

30mpg rig runner. I have a '66 that i am trying to find the time to restore, so no point on beating that one up. Anywhere within a couple hundred miles of the Wyoming, Colorado, Utah Border T. Please let me know if you have one or think of where one might be close to me. I am going to be hard on this so either a good running cheap half assed baja or some Quality finished pre-runner. I really don't care as long as it is safe and worth the $$$$$$ Thanks and keep truckin..

Love the VW and The VW will always love you back..... L.C. MLogger

Reply to
a66andwantmore

[...]

I see quite a few for sale in the "offroad" section of The Samba. Lots in AZ - maybe they could drive it up or something.

Michael Cecil

i see them on here

David