WANTED: Baja in Iowa

Just wondering if anyone has a baja they would sell ? I live in Iowa and want a good donor or one already setup. I do have a fiberglass Manx clone that needs some work to trade if anyone is interested. Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883

Where in Iowa are ya? By the way, I received a hot VWs yesterday which was addressed to a subscriber with a different name, different city and zip code but in Iowa. I plan to put it back in the mail system tomorrow unless "Bernie M" is reading this and wants to drive here to get it.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Out in the Boonies, outside of a small town called Deep River, and you ? Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883

I've got 4 in MN... will be road tripping through IA on the way to IL...

Have 2 flip fronts, a bug eye, and a broad eye.... your choice of engines.. your choice colors.....

Years??? 64, 68, 72 and 75

Always willing to trade...

Please contact me at VW at TwinCitiesVWClub.com (remove the " at " and replace with ampersand -- unfortunate spammers.

Can tow with

MN AirHead

I forgot... yes the pans, channels and pillars are all good -- I moved the bad ones...

Have one with new Channels and pans.

T.

Reply to
MN AirHead

When will you be heading out ? Email me with prices and pics if you have them. Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883