Need replacement engine recommends

The engine in my 74 Super has had the wrong person working on it in the past(lot of broken studs), I've come into some money so I am going to buy a complete new engine.(longblock)

Any recommends? Looks like Mid- America may have either rebuilt 1 year/12,000 mile $1,000 engine, or brand new Brazilian AS41 case for $1500.

I just want reliable daily driver I can maintain and overhaul in the future. Thanks, Marion

Reply to
Marion & Victoria Keith

Ben Boyle

no wait, we have several in stock Ben!

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

longblock. Check out

site there is a significant wait for it. I

inquire as to the length of the wait. But you

Reply to
John Connolly

Reply to
Ben Boyle

"significant wait" for them

According to Mr.Hoover one of the best factory engines ever built!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg