Newbie (sort of)

I would like introduce myself. I am now a proud owner of a 1973 beetle sedan. My father spent 5 years restoring it but did not do much with it the last few years. I knew I was going to "own" it soon, so I have been lurking here for a few months. Working on it recently reminds me of the '64 and '68's I owned in my youth. They were rust buckets , but kept running until I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the battery on the road. Any way, I know I will find lots of help here!.

Reply to
hank

................Welcome aboard Hank!

Reply to