Rebuilt Series 2A SWB for sale

Hi, apologies in advance if I'm committing a breach of etiquette by posting an advert here. After many years together, I have sadly decided to part company with my beloved SIIA Landy. My father and I spent a lot of time and money rebuilding it very thoroughly a few years ago, and I would prefer it to go to a fellow LR enthusiast if possible. We're located in Burnley in the North West of England. Full details here:

Any suggestions as to where else I should try advertising it?

Reply to
Alex Holden