Nice VW commercial

Hello!

------

Bumped into this VW link:

Olli Lammi

Man, that would make a 'body off' childs play, woulnd't it?? :)

Reply to
Remco

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

I especially like the part with one guy carrying the engine off the stage. If he ain't got a hernia by now...

Reply to
johnboy

Back in those days, getting parts wasn't such a problem. They did a similar demonstration at the Ford dealer with the Model T sometime in the teens.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Engine is carryed by two men. But one guy grabs the tranny with rear axles. They seem to be too lightly handled there. Maybe they are just empty cases without all parts.

What would impress me, if they first drove the car there ;)

Reply to
Olli Lammi