role-call... jan, john henry, veeduber, speedy jim? who's still here?

Hey guys, I used to read this group a lot, as a lurker mostly. I had a

64 Beetle that is now undergoing full restoration, currently awaiting media blasting. I haven't read this group for a while and thought i'd come back for nostalgic purposes. So, I was wondering who all was still around? Alvin with his yellow beetle? The Ghia driving girl from Seattle? The old hippie guy from california with all the busses? the guy doing the resto on "Frankenstein's Monster"?

Anyway, anyone wanna update me, or chime in if you're still around.

Reply to
keithnorm

Alvin (Singapore) has disappeared. Jenn, the Seattle Ghia girl too, pretty much. Hmm. This raises some suspicions... ;)

John H comes back every once in a while, Speedy and myself are regulars still, and "Veeduber" also posts occasionally.

Welcome back home :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I am still here. Don't have as much time to post as I would like, but still try to read Ramva everyday.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Hey guys,

I'm a "me too" as I just started reading the group again. Used to live near John H., but am now in NC. I still have the "Green Hornet" and also a 1958 ragtop.

I haven't been here since about 2001, but had been a regular since about

1998. I even have the RAMVA static cling sticker that someone in Texas (I think) made up.

And to all a good Fweem!!!!

Dave T.

Reply to
Dave Tosi

Hey Dave, you're not too far from me now. Welcome back. I'm over here in Raleigh. :-) My VW air-cooled toy right now is a sand-rail, but it's in the middle of some work I'm doing on it and it's been really hot (as you know) around this area recently so it's hard to get up the motivation to finish work on it.

Reply to
Shag

I haven't had my Baja since 2001, but I still read the group and rarely post. I've been around since late '95. I now live in the Atlanta, GA area.

Reply to
jeckler

still here!

Reply to
dragenwagen

It's great to see so many of the old regulars are still here. I used to lurk and occasionally post, but haven't been around in a few years. Now that my '77 is almost on the road (comes back with headliner and glass on Monday!), I'm starting to read RAMVA again. Amazing group of people here.

Reply to
Chris Snyder

Still lurk from time to time. Moved on to VW's in tuxes. (speedster replicas) Like to check in.

Reply to
Ben Gulley

I'm still here too, don't post too much but do read, but rather busy with things these days.

Reply to
Howard Rose