Need a 68' nose clip

Any suggestions where I can search for a 68' front?

68 FOOT long WHAT???

If you haven't figured it out yet:
When you use the symbol ' to abbreviate something, it takes the place of the letter(s) you are removing. Do not becomes don't. 1968 becomes '68.
When you use ' after the number, it means feet. And " means inches. A 5'10" tall person is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
English 101

But you do know what he needs, so why not help the guy instead of BUG(ging) him with 2 useless replies? Looking at older topics he own's a '68 westy.
As for fish, try aircooled.net or do a google search with a part# if you have. I'm sure you will come up with something
hth
Roger
The English language is screwed up enough without throwing ignorance and illiteracy into the equation. His way of writing it does not speak well of the US school system. Ignorance may be bliss, but don't encourage stupidity. #2 here: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=encourage
Why should I have to search to find out what vehicle HE owns?? He should be doing a vender search and finding out that the only sheet metal available new is 73-79.
If he wants used then he should post a free want ad on www.thesamba.com

Well thank you for the typing and English lesson. You seem to be rather infatuated with length. Compensating for something perhaps?
It seems rather strange to me that a person who presumes to be of greater intelligence would not be able to understand that I was referring to the year 1968 regardless of where the(') was placed. How many years beyond high school did you spend educating yourself? I spent only four. I have found that much beyond that your common sense begins to deteriorate, with the obvious exception of the medical field.
I feel sorry for you. The only avenue available to you for self expression is on a web forum dedicated to those who want to discuss topics related to VWs. In the future, if you have no usable input for those seeking help with a problem, please do not comment at all. I am certain others feel the same way.
Roger - thanks for your help:)
Fish wrote:

<TerryB Stands and Claps his approval>
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Bravo!!!!

I educate myself every day for the past 55 years. Too bad you are deteriorating.
So I can assume you wanted to be an astronaut when you went to school? It appears as though you just took up space.
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:46:02 +0000, Karl wrote:

Writing as an Englishman I find your outburst amazing. Screwed up refers to paper, one who sells is a vendor, and one who throws stones in a glass house is a prat.
If you cant help the guy shut the **** up.
Oh! please excuse my use of American slang!
Tony

You misspelled "vendor."

Good one:) I didn't see that until after I responded.
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 21:46:07 +0000, Shag wrote:

I was going to point that out, but decided to check on that dictionary.com link. Looks like vender is actually an alternative spelling, but since there has been no reply yet explaining the origins of the 'vender' spelling I guess he didn't know that :).
I have never seen vender used before though.
--
Adam

heh heh I thought about checking to see if "vender" was an accepted spelling by people who are inbred and stuff but figured the poster I was responding to wasn't worth the time. I still think that. ;-)

illiteracy into the

system. Ignorance may be bliss,

this coming from someone that passes out blatantly WRONG mechanical information, then defends it? You truely are a perfect example of what you describe above. in your case "ignorance" truely is bliss. Care to discuss how a vacuum advance works? then we will discuss the plethora of reasons why your post is not only disrespectful, but down right ignorant in itself. You do recognize the name of this newsgroup, yes? It surely isn't an english nor school group, so please don't play grammar nazi, it is the sign of an amateur. On second thought don't post at all since you have YET to get any of your information you offered correct. Thank you in advance for your compliance.
Thanks everyone. How about we leave that poor lonely soul alone for a while. He is not worth the energy any longer.
So back to topic.
After getting some USEFUL feedback (it's been a while) from this and other forums (is that forums or forum's) I have decide that the nose isn't messed up enough to go through the pain and agony of clipping in a nose. Although I did find one, at aconsiderable price. The best idea I have heard is bringing the van to a shop with a frame straightener and have them pull the nose out a bit so the doors, with some additional convincing, will fit properly again.
Opinions......??? Anyone....? Bueller...? Bueller....?
Yeah right Buckwheat. Get a vacuum gauge and a long piece of vacuum hose. Tee into the ported vacuum hose going to your vacuum advance unit and drive your vehicle. Watch what happens to ported vacuum. If you can't do both, then see if you can find a friend that do one or the other. You do have a friend?
Crow is a dish best served warm.

Don't you have something else to do, or some place else to be?
Are you that lonely and pathetic with such low self esteem that you find it necessary to respond in such a juvenile manor?
Seek help. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
I bet that was to suttle for such a high brow as yourself.
Shut up and go away........ass clown!
Hmmm, replying with technical advice is being an ass clown?
Wow, not only are you illiterate, but you can't even comprehend what someone writes: "Get a vacuum gauge and a long piece of vacuum hose. Tee into the ported vacuum hose going to your vacuum advance unit and drive your vehicle. Watch what happens to ported vacuum."
Go polish the chrome on your bicycle and come back when you want to learn something instead of running your mouth.

someone writes:

vacuum hose going to your

vacuum."
i suggest you do the same. I have a vacuum guage on my Torino GT, and i can tell you you are wrong. Not only that i can post links to disprove your incorrect information you are posting. It does not seem necessary since everyone here seems to have a working nose and can smell your crap. (BTW replying with tech advice is not being an assclow, however offering up grossly incorrect information even after being corrected, does make you an assclown.(since you are a grammar nazi, note that "assclown" is one word)
Hey jerkoff, FISH used the words ass clown. I see you are just as ignorant as he is. You can't read or comprehend either.
And that piece of shit gauge in your Torino was probably a 'fuel economy' gauge and you were dumb enough to believe it.
How come YOU can't make any of your so-called correct info magically appear from your google search?
Oh, I know why..... you mis-spelled it and you really looked here: http://www.booble.com /