NOBODY has added grease fittings to ball joints???

Of course, now I listen intently for any click or feel for any "notch" while driving, steering... Shortly after having written that "Mr. Squeaky" is gone, I drove up Snoqualmie Pass on I-90. There was some snow on the road for about 30 miles. There were gusting winds. The rough spots in the pavement and the expansion joints and even some subtle washboard surfaces - all were like a tiny little "Tow-Driver" on my shoulder with his little pitchfork / tow hook saying, "I told ya so, but ya just wouldn't listen, would ya!"

Many years ago, before even I can remember, we communicated only with gestures. Later, spoken language was developed and miscommunication soon followed. When written language came along and the population of the world split into distinct cultures, it became more difficult to comprehend what it is the other person is truly meaning in his words. Eventually the telephone came along and some hope returned to mankind's ability to communicate. Television and the make believe world that is made to be so real set us back far more than it allowed us to proceed positively, I fear. NOW e-mail, internet, Usenet - There are simply not enough "universal" words in written language for us to really communicate in these forums.

If we had been face-to-face, the conversation would never have begun... You would have first asked me why I have a radiator cleverly hidden in my spare tire or "What the hell do you have IN that thing???" and the conversation would have eventually evolved to the inticracies of the conversion, the plusses and minusses of the steps along the way, how to really keep an aircooled engine alive (keep it away from Busahaulic!) and so forth... Thanks for the reply - reply.

Typo's and mis-spells intentionally placed for amusement and / or attention grabbers! Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!

- Dave

are on top of

I stepped on

how it

might

asking

can

well

was

it

shock

and

of

but

be

for

people

installing

dry

no

of

"WHEEL

the

Reply to
Busahaulic

These rubber boots are enough of a problem already, without punching intensional holes in them. I would never recommend this method.

-

Jim Adney

So I gather that you are in the Seattle area? I live in Everett. Anyone else here in Washington?

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Yah im in Burien, just west of the airport.. Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

Tacoma here.

Reply to
ekoman

Actually quite a few in the area.

Everett.

Reply to
Busahaulic

So maybe we should have a Saturday breakfast or lunch Get together?