not alot of vw stuff here

Not a lot of actual vw stuff around lately... not much here, either... had a couple hours and needed to get my "pan project" moved a few days ago... in the end it will be custom A-arm front and custom tubular arms in the rear... not completely sure whether I'll go back with air, or with coilovers... but the project will be nearly the same either way, so there is time to dwell on that decision.... anyway, just a stripdown of the pan:

Joey Tribiani

enough about that, blew the engine in the bug today.... locked up tight, can't budge it with a three foot pipe wrench... It's held up well to the abuse and high boost.... will likely swap it out this weekend for another mouse motor, turbo of course...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani