O/T great lunch today

I was expecting to come home to day for great leftovers but was taken out to lunch in style.

right hand drive. I got it running after setting for many years a few weeks ago and today the owner picked me up and took me to lunch. chaufeured and a free lunch life is good

Reply to
Kafertoys

wouldn't you rather ride in this?

what do you think of the restoration on that car?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

its right hand drive.>

Great Job. Another piece of shit to fall apart going down the road by the Idiot of VW.

Reply to
Tom Malmevik

its right hand drive.>

So what does a guy like you have for lunch the day after Thanksgiving? Leftover Meth?

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

Of coarse theres only one thing when your in a Rolls Poyce

Kafertoys

do you consider the following a *quality restoration*?

You claim to be a professional, give us your honest(like you'd know what that is, LOL) opinion.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It's course, there's, and Rolls Royce. Do you have any grammatical skills at all?

You need to give Joan a refund. How do you sleep at night knowing how badly you screwed that lady? Seriously, do you think Joan got what she paid for?

Give me the name of one person in this group who likes you. Just one.

You can't do it, can you?

Chris

Reply to
halatos

What part of anytime someone has come in here on my side do you ignorat stalkers make it sio they wouldn't want to be part of this group have you missed.

I have a multitude of customers and some are avid car collectors if you haven't understood that either and they have no propblem with the quality I do.

You freaks figured all your whining and bitching about joan was going to shut me down or what ever but its just proven your ignorance.. Not one of you have had the balls to come to my shop to try to learn the truth( yes thats ignorance) you just want to make up lies about things like meth and such or insalt my mother. (lets see one of you do that to my face)

I do apoligize to those that are here fpr VW content but your always going to have people like chris P that needs attention any way they can get it and he just likes something to bitch about instead of fixing his VW's.

Keep it on topic and I will , you can't even do that. so yes I get the last laugh and cool cars to play with.

the last few day were the Lincoln a 41 ford truck and a 50 ford truck and 65 ghia.

Hope everyone here is haveing as much fun

Reply to
Kafertoys

I hope you realize that this will never stop. You will be called out where ever you go for the rest of your life This is a strong community and we will never tolerate theivery and deceit of the type you possess in spades Also understand that ANY show where you see the club Southern INTEGRITY aircoolers as a sponsor, that you or any of your so called friends will NOT be welcome.

Reply to
corpsegrinder

Answer the question, instead of dodging it.

NAME ONE, just ONE customer/person/friend/whatever that supports you here in RAMVA.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

There was a reporter there looking for the truth. You ran away and hid. Now, what was that you were saying about the truth ?

There's quite a few things I would like to do to your face. But from the pictures I've seen, it looks like someone beat me to it.

Reply to
Randy

Good point on this one.

He's not worth the trip to the local jail. What goes around comes around, and eventually Mario will cross the wrong person and nature/ karma/luck will take care of the rest.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

two things always remain consistent with you, you're always wrong, and you can't write as well as my five year old.... my "need" for attention, as you call it, is nothing more than asking you what your think of your restoration... Of course you refuse to answer because it will show that you knowingly, and willingly screwed Joan out of all that money... that makes you a worthless thief in my book and as much as you like to think you are something, I'll not only tell you that to your face, but I'll laugh as you run like a little child...

do you consider this a quality restoration? if you can't muster up the integrity to answer this question, then keep your lowlife finger off the keys, you thieving pussy.

Joey Tribiani

So, you've been cutting your crystal Meth with Grey Poupon? I gotta hand it to you Mario, you are one classy guy :-)) .

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,

get a life

Reply to
Kafertoys

One of these days you're going to f*ck over wrong person, and I will laugh my ass off to see a video on the net of you getting the shit beat out of you. Pansy ass hack f*ck stick.

Reply to
bugnut68

I have a life, hence no of the lower quality shows... you failed to show at Bugout... see ya next season, you don't need a tee to identify you, I remember every bullshiter I ever met... I'll put on a "mario is a hack" tee-shirt so you can know who I am...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On the lighter side of the news, I was talking with a very good, reputable parts supplier out of California today. I made a joke about a mutual friend's attitude and this was his reply:

'Yes, but being an asshole is fine when you provide unquestionable quality.

I'm sure Mario seems pleasant enough to his customers before he assrapes them."

The guy doesn't spend a lot of time online, he's all the way out there in Cali, and even HE knows everything he needs to know about Mario.

:-D

Mario seems to be going on the idea that there is no such thing as bad publicity. He's wrong.

Reply to
Meyer

That is awesome! I love the 'assraping' line, in particular... that's Mario and Sherry Gavazzi in spades.

Reply to
bugnut68

So let me get this right shows like Farmington are not worthy and just give out gimmie trophies. (comming from a guy that doesn't have the balls or cars to come and say it at one of the shows,,,your a real joke) you better tell your buddy to stop sponcering any of the SEVWA shows then.

I go to BugOut all the time , I even won there. want see the award again?

It is funny to see you running around with your foot in your mouth, great for laughs.

We know who the real pussy is, a self proclaimed expert that has nothing to show.

Reply to
Kafertoys