O/T great lunch today

you are a funny guy, marihack... whenever you start out with "let me get this right", there's a bit of a laugh when I read it... you wouldn't know "right" (do you mean correct?) if you tripped over it.. you continue to talk about "balls", yet you can't even comment on your work you put out of your shop... you have no place to talk, chump.

sure, then explain how you told me at the bug out *after* your "award" that you'd never shown a car there... LOL, lemme guess, BRAD did it? hahah

no foot in my mouth, buddy, but you sure are funny running around in circles trying to avoid talking about your "show quality work" after other's showed what the quality level *really* is... you clammed up quick...

you finally admit it... congratulations... you are a pussy, and you wouldn't make a pimple on a real bodyman's ass....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Can't handle the truth yet I see, Its hard to believe how ignorant you truely are.

Your talking about me just shows your insecurities, your not in highschool anymore try growing up.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Hey! We'll have none of that in here!! LOL :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson