Old Speed...the affordable way

Hi

Lately I am circling around the idea on how to get the most of an old

36 hp engine. Sure I know the okrasa way but prices of those are rocketing high....

Another option I heard about is using a pre-A 356 head...does anybody know if they can be fitted to a 36hp VW engine?

cheers

carles

Reply to
Kuebel Guy

No info on the head, but have you considered a Judson supercharger? They are easy to install, work great, and can be removed if necessary.

Fweem

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

Judsons over here (UK) are 'cult' - way expensive !

If they are cheap were you are maybe we can make a deal !!

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Yep, Judosns are also expensive.

I droped the early 356 idea, as components are also expensive and difficult to find.

I will try twin 32 PBIC's carburetors on a reworked 36hp heads...

Reply to
Kuebel Guy

How about nitrous !!! :-)

Rich