Where to start

Just Got a 1966 bug type 1.Needs a respray, and would like to take on the job myself,any advice.

Reply to
vwtom

There are loooooots of places and ideas.

Just to pick one, try this: How To Restore Your Volkswagen And Not Spend Your Life Savings

Reply to
Lee

thanks for the site how to resrore your volkswagen ...... much needed i tell ya.

Reply to
vwtom

Looking for info on camber compensators, what do they do, do they fit all types of bugs,can they be fitted by myself. I have a 1966 type 2 beetle.

Reply to
vwtom

copy it while it's out there. I'm probably taking my s**t offline in the future.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

whatsamatter Jan ? You sound rather pissed off ?

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

just tired of crappy free hosts :)