One winch... broken.

Details tomorrow. ps- It was worth it. :-D

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

Details!! Show us the pictures! Give us the naked truth now!! :-)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

It involves a *STEEP* hill, a *DEEP* puddle, and impatience on my part. I have the pictures up... but no page made up for them yet, or description of the carnage in the pictures. The worst part of it all, though... was that there were several other vehicles getting stuck on the trails I was on today (lots of rain here recently) and a whole group of guys who were together who got stuck... they were all calling me "sir" because I'm SO DAMN OLD. BLAAAAARGGGG!!!!!

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

On Sun, 08 May 2005 01:01:39 GMT, Shag scribbled this interesting note:

Good to know you were on the trails. For a moment I thought you had damaged your wife!:~)

John Willis