Online Source for Auto Paint?

Can anyone recommend an online source for auto paint? I'm trying to locate a match for Herman, who was originally a light yellow.

Thanks!

Larry

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

Stutzsr

if you are looking for a small amount of touch up. I have used their spray cans and find them excellent. Timk11

Reply to
Tim Klopfenstein

Thanks, Tim, but I'm looking to repaint the entire car. The PO painted him white, and the paint job is baaaaadddd.

Larry

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

autobodydepot.net