best online source for auto parts?

Have Ford f-150 and need some ball joints and floor mats and couple other things...does anyone know good reliable online source for auto parts?

Reply to
brainless

Rock auto

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Can you not find the parts locally? Ball joints & floor mats are easily available at any parts store.. IMO it's too much trouble ordering online unless you can't find it anywhere else or it's one hell of a deal. What if they get shipped wrong, or they are defective?? Now you have to send them back costing even more in shipping..

Go to a real parts store like FEDERATED, NAPA, etc. Stay away from Advance & Auto Zone.. Bottom line is you get what you pay for..

Reply to
m6onz5a

What he said... Get the joints with grease fittings too.

Reply to
WWS

I've ordered online for OEM parts. Usually cheaper with shipping plus I didn't have to go out of my way to try and make it to the motorcraft distributor for their short hours and hope that it isn't one of the times they've decided not to sell to the public... (they've done that on and off) Time and gasoline is worth something too. For some body parts (like a fog lamp) the only local source was the dealer and the dealer was easily beat.

For things that I don't need OEM for or figure the NAPA part will be the OEM with the logo ground off, I'll just go to the local NAPA.

Reply to
Brent P

As many auto parts stores as there are around here, I never go online for auto parts.Unless if I ever decide to fix up my 1948 Willys Jeep, or if I ever need any parts for my 1914 Ford Model T Runabout Roadster car.I need a new inner tube and reproduction seat springs and new reproduction upholstery top kit and new reproduction seat upholstery for my Model T Ford. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin