OT: anyone here live in the DC area?

Anyone? Just curious as I will most likely be moving up there later on.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Why DC? (If I may be so bold to ask). Come to Minnesota where your ancestors settled. :)

Reply to
John Stafford

I have no choice. And I didn't come all this way (a-way) from Finland, to be stuck in the middle of more finns. :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Actually, the Finns moved on. Our demographics are 1) German 2) Polish and 3) Irish and lastly, Swedish. No Finns. They fled. Smart move.

Reply to
John Stafford

In that case avoid Astoria, Oregon. The population there is about 1/3 Finn...

Tony

Reply to
TonyW

you'd be MUCH better to be surrounded my the finns than what you'll be plopped into the middle of in the DC area...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'll make sure to live outside of DC :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

yes, very good idea....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

How do you expect to get away from us, eh? ;) Greetings from Finland to Jan. :)

(Moro vaan täältä Suomesta ;) Tuttu mies äänessä täälläkin taas pitkästä aikaa, kalusto vain on vähän lisääntynyt vuosien varrella.)

Reply to
Tuomas

Hi Tuomas, long time no talk :) I still have my black 68 convertible in Finland. My daily driver is a '70 chevy nova... :P

Reply to
Jan Andersson

how about a pic?

Reply to