OT: Award for DUMBEST MOVIE ENDING EVER goes to...

"No Country For Old Men" Can I get a HELL YES? What a f*cking waste of time. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Shag

I don't sit still long enough to take in too many movies.... the two most recent were both disappointments. (these two are probably the only two movies I've seen this calendar year)

Hostel(old, yeah I know, I bought it a year and a half ago) it pretty much sucked throughout I am Legend- the ending made me regret watching it.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

If it's any consolation to you, the original ending (and the book ending) were far better than what ended up in the film. The whole point of "I am Legend" was supposed to be that the main character was a legendary killer to the vampire folks. He was the only human in the world, and they didn't understand why he was stalking them and trying to convert them.

Also -- the reason they came down on his house, was to get the lady back that he stole. It seems that when you steal vampires girlfriends, it leaves a bad taste in their mouths.

Oh -- and I LIKED No Country For Old Men. Everybody seems to hate the ending to that one byt I thought it was clever. You keep waiting for Tommy to go after the bad guy, and then .. he doesn't. Because he is old, and he knows he's not matched to face something so evil.

Reply to
steve.ballantyne

I liked the movie, up to the end... then I thought I had wasted my time...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani