Ot: Baby's here

"Nor-Cal Dave" wrote

Congrats, Dave!

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Wow.... after 33 years of being a Bachelor it still scares me thinking of having a child. You got yourself a cute one though... congradulation......

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Congrats Dave. :o)

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Pictures

Bill Berckman

Cool. Congrats. Mine is on the way so I have to get my Ghia done in the next few months!

Reply to
Gary H

....................Congratulations Dave. You better get back to work on that '65 so that it'll be ready when he starts driving in about 16 years.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Congrats!

Welcome baby, and sleep deprivation ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Congratulation! The little bugger doesn't look to happy though... :o)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

Outstanding!

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Congrats Dave,.................now , The 7mm wrench is the best starter tool for a small one..................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
Lloyd McClelland

Thanks to all for all of the well wishes, From Ellie & Myself. We want to do the 04' Berg cruise but I could give a ratt's A$$ About my cars at the moment (Like that will last ;-D) I'm really proud of ellie. 32.5 hours of Labor Plus 2 hours of Surgery!!! The picture on the site is when Collin is about 20-40 Minutes old! Cheers and I'll be lurking for now. Dave.

Reply to
Nor-Cal Dave

Just to let you and Lloyd know, the Berg Cruise is taking 2004 off. I need up update the web site.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Congrats! I also had the joys of seeing new life brought into the world at 1:39 this morning as my nephew was born. Look out guys. There's a baby boom coming! Don't let your wives drink the water!

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Too late. Our new little boy arrived on the 7th. Just got back online after all that !! A few complications meant My wife & new son had a longer that envisaged stay in hospital, but both out now & recovering well. He joins his 5 yr old sister and 3yr old brother.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

"Nor-Cal Dave" wrote in news:2ZV%b.18123 $ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:

The joy has just begun!!! My boy is 3 and is bug crazy, knows the difference in an aircooled and the new bug. Watches Herbie movies almost non-stop.

Reply to
TerryB

I agree. Beautiful baby. Have you got a set of small bug toys yet? Gotta get em started early donchaknow.........*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti" still workin on her.
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Congratulations Dave. I'll follow you soon (propably in a week or so).

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Where you guys going?

Taking a little vacation from family life? :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Uhh Oh!