OT: cars

been abit busy lately - no VW posts !

If anyone cares - this is the story so far.

www/handmade-uk/cars.html

for those in the uk , the ones out the back are for sale !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

whoops !!

www.handmade-uk/cars.html

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Rich, can't seem to get the link to work, yes even the corrected one...

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

ahhh..

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Looks like you have your share of toys Tricky

Mario V.W. restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

I would love to see the "Dino".

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

"tricky" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Do your neighbours fancy your hobby too? ;-)

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Luckily the neighbours cant see most of them. Passing boaters like them and often take photo's on the way past !

Also I get people from miles away, turn up at the door asking to have a look araound ! ? !

Rich

Rich

Reply to
tricky

The Dino is on a beetle chassis and similar to the Puma in appearance.

like this ...

I hope to get it on the road this year and post some more pics then !

Rich

href="

">Den's> 1977 Puma

Reply to
tricky

It looks good...Is the wheelbase shortened?

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I'm just glad to see that someone else has more stuff setting around taking up space that some other new toys could fit into. As the old saying goes the differance between men and boys is the price of their toys. Now if we could get them all running. : ' )

Reply to
Packrat46

I'm a light-weight with only 4 acvw powered vehicles and a few (3) other drivers plus a few assorted trailers sitting here. Dennis

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

No - It sits strait on a regular chassis.

Rich

href="

">Den's> 1977 Puma

Reply to
tricky

"Dennis Wik" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3236.bay.webtv.net...

Then i must be featherlight, hehe. One Japanes daily driver and a Bug! Roger

Reply to
bug '59