OT Daily Drive E-Brake

Duh. It's called a Cherokee Laredo. One and the same vehicle. In '87 they added some horsepower and made the Cherokee a little more beefy. It's going to be fun to take off road. I'm determined to make it kick the hell out of the CJ 5. You don't mind, right honey?

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT! You sit here and tell the boys about how you yanked up the emergency brake in the middle of downtown Orlando... IN THE DAY TIME... and spun us around in a circle for... umm... NO APPARENT REASON, which just added that much more stress to my poor little heart since I had a minor coronary. Had a cop been sitting there, your ass would have been tossed in jail for wreckless driving, booted out of the country and never allowed to come back. Which of course would have been a lesser charge than.. oh say... when you ran from the cops?

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Yep. That's me. Doing everything "by the book" when it comes to my VWs. :-) *cough cough idiot cough cough*

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

Love is in the air.

Reply to
jjs

She loves my driving :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

She writes like a pit-bull.

Reply to
jjs

:D

Maybe I like a woman who doesn't draw her punches ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

............It's 'pull' her punch.

........Siwwy wabbit.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Does she "engage" her parking brake or "set" her parking brake? Just so we're clear here. I'm not saying she does either to actually PARK the vehicle. There may be an emergency in the scenario...

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

..............She does whatever Jan says.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 00:22:20 GMT, "Tim Rogers" scribbled this interesting note:

Right. I'm really seeing that.

John Willis

RUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rrrriiiight

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Funny. I was thinking about you guys tonight when I parked the Honda on the nearly vertical slant we call a driveway. Trying to remember the proper protocol, but since it wasn't an emergency, I just said f*ck it. :D

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

HAHAHAHA! Damn that was funny. Yep. That's me. I do whatever Jan says. Like when he says "Honey, there's money in the bank. Go spend it." or... "Honey, I said something really stupid so please smack me really hard." or "Honey, I refuse to let you take out the trash/do the dishes/take care of the baby. Let me do it." Yep. Always do what he says.

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson