OT: Happy Valentine's day to me

'04 Ranger XLT, extended cab, 4WD, 4.0 liter V6, automatic.Don't worry, I kept the bug in case the truck gets stuck so I can useit to pull the truck out. :-D

Reply to
Shag

Congrats. How many cars do you guys have now?? Seem like a little fleet, kids are not old enough to drive yet, no?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

One kid is driving and we gave her a car, and another car is for sale so after it sells we'll have two trucks, the Beetle, and one motorcycle. I was just so impressed with how much the F-150 was getting used (as a truck) that I thought it might be nice to have another truck instead of the crown victoria that was sucking up gas like you wouldn't believe.

Reply to
Shag