RC toys for Shaggie

Pretty cool, I like the details too

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Now, that was a seriously cool video and toy! Hmmm, I actually have a small Rc Tamiya tank not yet buildt..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

that looks like fun

P.J.Berg wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

-

This is mine the body comes clear so It took about 8 hours to air brush.

Mario Vintage werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Neat stuff but I prefer the real thing. :-) I plan on getting rid of my cop car soon and replacing it with a 4WD truck. I'll keep the '64 Beetle. That way if the truck gets stuck offroading, I can always go pull it out with the Bug. :-D

Reply to
Shag

Hey Jan...I haven't been here in RAMVA for a while as you noticed.

Cool vid, I gotta get my Tamiya Bruiser back together. It's been about 18 years since I last ran my Bruiser after I broke the front axle shaft. Bought some new axles, 6v 1200Mah battery, and another 3-speed tranny about

2 years ago from eBay. Still gotta get some new universal joints as the ones I have are worn out. And still need to get a new body, mine is cracked.

Jim Kikuchi

1964 Karmann Ghia Sunnyvale, CA
Reply to
Jim Kikuchi

wow, hi Jim! Sure glad to see you back :)

With the pace you are rebuilding your Bruiser, you'll get it back on the road by 2020 :)

Jim Kikuchi wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson