Reply to
Max Welton

I want a truck!

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Got Torque?

Reply to
John Rutledge
0_0 Holy cow! Was that a second gen RX-7 that got destroyed? I don't think that guy knew what he was dealing with!
Reply to
Anthony

Hard to tell. He isn't in the picture very long. ;-)

Reply to
Max Welton

The best part of that 3 ton rolling ricer-killer is it is a ........DIESEL!.....damn.....might just have to get me one of them PowerStroke Fords when it is time to trade the Hemi......

Sneaks Rice, it's what's for dinner......

Reply to
Sneaks

"Max Welton" wrote

Killer video ...

... and if you DON'T want to drive a truck, you could do what this idiot does:

:-/

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Cummins with ported head,

Piers stupid pump, =injectors, and Camshaft. Twin turbos by =
Custom intercooler. 806hp on diesel =only.

Reply to
Ryan Moore