OT: Kelmark available

I really need to get this out of my driveway.

You really CAN put an ACVW right in there. It's an IRS frame, stock VW tyranny with adapter to that bunny-engine.

Believe it or not, it actually looks better IRL. The white left rear corner is where I've started sanding the old paint away, smoothing it all up.

Reply to
2

Aw heck, Anthony, just keep the Kelmark on two wheels and it's as good as a motorcycle.

Reply to
2

You would have to take one of my XS11 Yamahas in trade and I would have to be able to drive it back to Oregon. I don't think either of those things would fly...

Tony

2 wrote:
Reply to
Anthony W