OT: Make your own church sign

Laugh a minute, & appologies to all who get upset, but this has really brought weeks of house move hell to me LMAO.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:32:17 -0000, "Juper Wort" shared the following:

HA! One ticket to hell, please! :-P

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Kerrrrrchinnnng.

oooo, new house with driveway & somewhere to park BEHIND a gate. Now lets see..... what can I put there ?

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

The wages of sin are death - but after taxes are taken out, all you have left is a tired feeling.

Reply to
jjs