OT On a lighter note...

should view that WITHOUT your kids around if you have any anddecide if they should see it or not. Of course it was my son who toldme about the video and prompted me to search for it online. Ilaughed so hard that I cried.

Reply to
Shag

Thanks for that Shag...............I think.

your child is ................just like you.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Oookay.... LOL...