OT: Pulling the string a.k.a come on out little man Perdue

I order you to respond to this thread you pimple-faced little freak of nature. Thou shalt post a response like the good little pet you are. Now mind your master and get to it.

Reply to
halatos

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

I don't get...

This IS an aircooled New Group. It's all about Beetles, Ghia's, busses and stuff. The RAMVA 'leader' is having a hard time getting the waterheads OUT of this NG. And still there are asses who use this NG to share who knows what!!! GO AWAY if you can't stay to the subject. OT doesn't just mean talking BS. You probably have each others E-mail adress; USE IT

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

What's the matter? Is Mario out of town and you need attention?

Reply to
Remco

....Halitosis is a disturbed entity in his own right and doesn't need no stinkin' chop-shop artist's support in his quest for usenet notoriety.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Wow, Tim - tell us how you really feel. Don't pull punches this time :D Maybe this should be moved into theSamba rants. We need new blood in the water..

Reply to
Remco

so can we all just start ignoring this crap, please? I know it's fun and all, but at this point it's just enoying. For those who would like to continue posting OT jerry spriger type of messages take it to alt.fan.jerry-springer or lick your own ballz if you have nothing better to do. no offence meant to joey.

I value this NG just as much as everybody else, so please let's keep it valuable for others as well.

Thx Ant> Tim Rogers wrote:

Reply to
anton

possibly the best advice I ever gave on this NG was for everyone to killfile me... not too big of a deal and easy to do....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
anton

*chuckle* How juvenile. :-) Happy Friday, everyone!
Reply to
Shag

The problem is the NG is full of to many drama queens that need to go back watching their soaps and leaveing the news groups for what they were meant for, tech help.

just my $.02

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario, you are in NO position to make the above statement...you are the drama queen here.... you started threads on two forums to get your attention fix.....i laugh at YOU even stating the above....so keep your "$.02"

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I agree with Joey. Keep your 2 cents. You probably stole it from someone anyway.

Reply to
Neil

..........If I lived in NC like so many other NY'ers including mario, it would be a happy circumstance for me every time I got the chance to tell someone about Vintage Motor Werks.

Reply to
Tim Rogers