OT - Saturday Adventure

Has nothing to do with bugs , but a couple of the bikes on the trip were air-cooled at least... and I thought this little "western town" might be interesting to some of you. I hope you're all doing well. Enjoy?

Shag

Where was the town? (which state)

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Hey Shag - Thanks for posting that !

thats EXACTLY my dream home :-)

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Cool Pics. Makes me want to stop by the Saloon and order up a cold one.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

9 miles outside of Smithfield, NC.
Reply to
Shag

I guess I won't be going anytime soon then, what with living in California and all :-) Looks like a neat place though.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks