OT Something New at the Gas Station

I passed by a gas station/convenience store that had a sign out advertising something that they do that nobody else does. The sign said "We Pump The Gas For You" Wonder why nobody ever thought of that before. LOL

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I passed by a gas station/convenience store that had a sign out advertising something that they do that nobody else does. The sign said "We Pump The Gas For You" Wonder why nobody ever thought of that before. LOL

Reply to
Bill Berckman

It's the law here in Oregon...

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Oregon is #2 in silly laws. Florida is #1. (It has it's own Fark tag even.)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Reply to
ilambert