OT: What the F. is wrong with society today?

One of the headliners in todays Norwegian papers where as follows: "We lay in the bathroom, call the Police."

This was the text on a handwritten note a maid found today, entering a house in Stavanger.

In the said bathroom laid dead four people. Boy 8, girl 12 and both parents..

Neighbors said they saw the family in the communal(SP?) swimming pool the night before, all happy and gay.

I really struggle to understand reality at times..

Well, nothing more, I just wanted you to know, things aint perfect in paradise either.. ("Paradise" As in Norway the richest country to live in, the best place to live etc., etc..)

J.

You all take care now, no fecking joke!

Reply to
Berg

There is no understanding of the limits of unleashed emotions on each other. We can only hope to keep ourselves within sane limits. Take care..........Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Male mammals usually don't stay long with the females, we as humans defeated that and see what we get:)

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets