Our tree tradition

For the last few years, I've tried to get a picture of the tree coming home on the bug.

For next year, we'll start with FRESH batteries in the camera! :lol:

Max

Reply to
Max

awesome :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I paused it and saw the driver wave.

A VW, a Christmas tree, and snow on the ground. Priceless.

Reply to
Randall

Many years ago I brought a Christmas tree home on the roof rack on my Baja Bug. So many people waved you'd think we were driving a parade float...

Tony

Reply to
Tony W